Merlion Park Singapore At Night

I spent about a week going around Singapore to take as many photos as possible. In this article, I will write about Merlion Park with night view

Just after sunset

Now it was just after sunset. While light-up started around here, the sky was still bright, so I took photos without a tripod at this moment.

Merlion with Fullerton Hotel and surrounding buildings

Pier at Merlion Park


Esplanade, which was located on the north side of Merlion Park


Sun completely went down

Now the sun completely went down. I started to use a tripod to take night view photos. Since I planned to watch Marina Bay Sands’ Wonder-Full, I secured a good position in front of  One Fullerton. Before Wonder-Full, I took several photos to check.

Front direction with a wide-angle lens


Right direction 


Left direction


Wonder Full at Marina Bay Sands

Wonder Full at Marina Bay Sands is a fountain show where light, water, and music work together. The show takes place at the event plaza for 15 minutes every day at 8:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.  (plus 11:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday).

The show started


In addition, the color of lighting that illuminates the building changed


Strolling: Merlion Park – Esplanade

After watching Wonder-Full, I continued to stroll around Merlion Park. I will post photos that were taken between Merlion Park and Esplanade.

First, Merlion


Esplanade and Ferris wheel (Singapore Flyer)


View of Fullerton Hotel and Merlion from Esplanade


Strolling: south of Merlion Park (Fullerton Heritage)

Then, I strolled around the south of Merlion Park where there were properties of Fullerton Heritage.

As facilities of Fullerton Heritage, Fullerton Hotel, One Fullerton and Fullerton Pavilion.


Customs House


That’s it for the article about Merlion Park with might view as part of Day 1. I walked around Merlion Park from the north side (Esplanade) and to the south side (Fullerton Heritage) and actually got tired. However, each spot had a wonderful view, so I believed it was worth visiting

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Nice blog post on the Merlion

    Have you also visited these amazing places in Singapore?

    5 Hidden gems in Singapore

    ReplyDelete